Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Temptation

Here's an update on Orangina, which I'm stitching for DH. He loves the stuff. (If you don't know what it is, it's a French soft drink, like carbonated orange juice. Interesting taste.)


I had convinced myself that this would be a quick stitch, but it's obvious to me now that this will take longer than I had thought. It's pretty, though, a different type of project, and it was a souvenir of Paris, purchased at the Boutique des Modes et Travaux.

However, temptation has reared its ugly head, and this little kit was calling to me. It's a blackwork band sampler called Autumn, part 3 of The Four Seasons by Indigo Rose. I got it at the stash sale at the EGA's Metropolitan Region seminar a couple of weeks ago. It's really pretty, and I love those silk threads. But I will be good and go back to Orangina!

No comments:

Post a Comment