Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

TUSAL Interruptus

Things have really gotten disorganized chez moi.  The blog and the TUSAL and book challenges have suffered from my lack of attention.  At least I've been stitching and reading, so it's not like I've been idle.

Way back in May, I did take a photo for the TUSAL post.  Actually, I took more than one, and had a hard time choosing one for the blog.  I don't think I took one for June, but there is one for July.  As you can see, the bottle is fuller.  Hopefully, I'll remember to take a photo for August and not wait until December to post it!

I've been reading some really great books, but right now I'm reading one that I read long ago, The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende.  I'm enjoying it much more this time around.  The story is about the Trueba family and is set in Chile during the early part of the twentieth century.  As the Truebas prosper, new political ideas enter the country and affect their lives in dramatic ways.  This was made into a movie a while ago, with Meryl Streep and Jeremy Irons as Clara and Esteban Trueba.  I haven't seen it, but maybe I'll look for it after I finish the book.

May 2012 TUSAL

My little thief eventually returned the bottle cap she had stolen , so now the pretty yellow cap is back on the bottle.

July 2012 TUSAL








No comments:

Post a Comment