Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Challenges are challenging

Did I bite off more than I could chew when I thought up my 20 Project Challenge?

I think maybe yes.

Finishing the mystery project on time was enough of a challenge for me this year, but I'm happy to say that it was finished, framed, and given to a certain couple on their wedding day two weeks ago.  Is it still too soon to post a photo?  Have they opened all their wedding presents?  Maybe I'll give it a little more time.

The other projects on my list, sadly to say, have been collecting dust.  I plan to get back to them, but I won't complete them all by year's end.  If I get the five UFOs done by March for my EGA chapter's challenge, I'll be happy.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of giving myself another challenge.  You wouldn't know it by the way I update my blog, but I really do enjoy writing.  November is NaBloMo month.  It's simple, just write a blog post every day during November.  I can do that, right?  Well, I can write a blog post a month, or every three months.  Every day?  Sure!  Why not?  Details are at www.blogher.com.  I don't know if I want to sign up, but I have a couple of days to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment