Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DH continues

DH writes:
It's the end of Northanger Abbey. I have two books to go.

Jane Austin is a very interesting read. But I think next time I do something like this, I will need to spread it out a little. Six books by one author in three months is just too much; the stories are meshing together.

I am looking forward to reading Emma at the end of the week. I am half way through Sense and Sensibiltiy. I am enjoying the images of the story and trying to put myself in this era.

I have realized that I have to finish S&S and Emma in the next three weeks. I have no idea what the next challenge will be with my wife but I am looking forward to it. Maybe a SCI FI or History. I would like to read some Dickens or Hemingway. We will see. Who knows, maybe it will be to cross stitch something. We will know after 10/6. BR

No comments:

Post a Comment