Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Some stitching while it snowed

Something about the weather maybe, but my stitching mojo has returned. I've finished a housewarming gift for our friends, but since I don't know if they read this blog or not, I'll just post a work in progress photo. When it's framed and ready to be presented, I'll post a finish.



The fabric is 14ct Charles Craft aida, and the threads are DMC. I started out with a design from an old Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine, but I changed the colors and redesigned the border. Those threads around it were my choices for the border.


I've also started a gift for another friend, a Yankees fan who (I hope) will like having a cross stitched Yankees logo. No photos yet of this one, but it's going kind of quickly so far. Not sure yet how I'll finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment