Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Everything Austen Challenge Two

Yippee! It's back! The second Everything Austen Challenge started on July 1 at Stephanie's Written Word. The rules are the same: read six Austen or Austen-related books, or watch six Austen adaptations, or do six Austen projects, or mix it up any way you want. Last year, DH and I did our own side challenge, with him reading all 6 Austen novels by his birthday. He even wrote a few posts for this blog. I don't know if we'll do a side challenge, but I'm already thinking about what to do for this year's challenge.

Let's see, there's the cross stitch project I didn't do, a biography of Austen I received for Christmas and haven't read yet, maybe a novel to listen to in French, or I could make an Austen bookmark. There is also the Marvel graphic novel edition of Pride and Prejudice. I don't really get the monster mash-ups, but I may add Mansfield Park and Mummies to my list.

The more I think about it, the more choices I come up with.

Happy Fourth of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment