Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

How I Spent My Summer

Sad to say, but I seem to have spent my summer ignoring how long it has been since I've written here.

Actually, there wasn't much new to report. A couple of finishes, but no photos. And I'm still reading my Poldark novels, and still enjoying them.

I haven't had much time to think about the Austen challenge or what I want to do, aside from reading the shorter works. I also have a biography of Austen and a graphic novel of Pride and Prejudice to read, but I've wanted to finish with the Poldarks first.

I'm not exactly happy to see summer end, but I do prefer the cooler weather. The leaves are changing so fast that it's impossible to ignore the approach of autumn.

I'll put my thoughts in order, and get back to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment