Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

TUSAL 3

"Fat Bat Cat" copyright 2008 by Cathy Jean and The Victoria Sampler

Time for the March edition of TUSAL, and my post of a Totally Useful Photograph.  I've made a little progress on "Fat Bat Cat" since posting the UFO Wall of Shame page.  In fact, it's almost done and a picture of it finished should (hopefully) be posted soon.

The ort jar holds all the orts from February and March.  I was going to put the February ones in my big jar, but forgot, so I just waited until today to empty this jar.

The book is what I'm reading for the Off the Shelf challenge.  It's called The D. Case, and it combines The Mystery of Edwin Drood with a convention of fictional detectives called together to solve, well, the mystery of Edwin Drood.  It's like reading an annotated copy of Edwin Drood where the notes are characters.  I'm enjoying it quite a bit.  I had never read Edwin Drood before, and I think it's excellent.  Some of the detectives at the convention are new to me, like Capt. Hastings (a friend of Hercule Poireau, who is also there).  How could I have this one sit so long on the shelf!

As always, if you have any questions about the TUSAL, Daffycat has all the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment