Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

TUSAL September

Yoda guarding the orts jar.

Can't seem to get anything done on time lately.  
My photo for September is a week late, but at least I've done some stitching.

The link for info about the TUSAL is:

I've been plugging away on some UFO's, hoping to get them finished this year.  The one I've been stitching the past couple of days is Laura J. Perin's Mallard Collage, which I love and can't wait to see finished.  It's perfect for this time of year, because the colors are very autumnal.

Mallard Collage, copyright 2008 Laura J. Perin Designs
As for reading, I've kind of given up on the challenge I was following and am just reading what I feel like reading, regardless of how long the book has been on the shelf.  Since the movie version of the Broadway musical Les Miserables will open later this year, I decided to start reading the novel in French.  It's not as difficult as it seems, but I truly have a long way to go!  I've also started a memoir by Julia Child called "My Life in France" which describes how cooking French cuisine became her mission in life.  I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment