Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Year Ago

This is where I was a year ago, in terms of reading and stitching. The Taz peaking over the edge of the beige fabric was going to be an Easter doorhanging. Real life events interrupted my work on him, and I didn't get back to him until last Saturday. Luckily he's a small project, and a few hours of steady stitching should see him completed. I was reading an annotated Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, but also didn't finish it. I was enjoying it, too, but that's one of the those books I'll want to pick up again in the future, so no hurry to go back to it. The only stitching that got finished was the Yankees logo. The beige was a doodle cloth for something else entirely that never even got started. As for The 39 Steps, I was reading its sequels but didn't like them.




from Major League Baseball Cross Stitch - American League


copyright Major League Baseball and copyright 1988 Nomis

No comments:

Post a Comment